Thanks everyone who registered for the 12 Days of GoGirl Lifestyles giveaway.
So Many Lifestyles! This last twelve days have been really fun writing about the various lifestyles of GoGirls. Many women when they first hear of GoGirl, wonder if GoGirl will benefit them. Writing about lifestyles and hearing from women about how they use GoGirl is always helpful. Many women could benefit from GoGirl so it’s up to us to share the word and help women see the potential.
Our 12 Days of GoGirl Lifestyle Winners (drumroll please…)
– Congratulations to Marita, our grand prize gift basket winner.
– Congratulations also to each of our GoGirl Winners.
Meghan, Suzanne, Alyssia, Sasha, Andrea,
LaDonna, Nora, June, Missy, Mikayla & Jill
Registrant Lifestyle highlights and Comments:
– 15% said they are Travel GoGirls
– 15% said they are Medical GoGirls
– 10% said they are Outdoors GoGirls
A wildland firefighter, disc golfer. a cross fitter, offroaders, woods walker
– “I hate to hover and muss. Much easier to stand and not touch the potty.”
– “I’m a girly outdoors person that always gets pee on her foot outside.”
– “Hiking, hunting, shooting, scuba diving nurse. Breast cancer survivor in 2014.”
– “Outdoor working girl”